Sunday, September 21, 2008

In Searching... Awake Or Dreaming.

I had a dream last night, that if I had stayed and not journeyed so far away, I would have met one out of three today. As Tink knows who I am reference to. I find it odd after 3-4 years, I would possibly of met this person??? This I must pursue, if only to see if it is true.


I rarely look at horoscopes, was once into the Chinese horoscope - as it is a more realistic approach. But I figure why not see if this dream has merit. So I, in turn, plan on searching the information acquired... which takes me to my instant messenger (yahoo or icq), and yahoo's home page has this staring me in the face:

"Aries: Everyday emails, text messages or voice mails won't help you to really connect with that certain someone, today. You need to use creative communication that has your special brand of flair imprinted on it. So express yourself by writing them a poem, a song, or even a script! Do whatever it takes to make your message stand out from everyone else's. You need to break away from the rest of the crowd right now, and you have all the skills you need to do it."

Ironic - As I just got back to shore and updated my journal (entries dated 8-25-08 through 9-15-08). My journal, my flair.

I have certain information, as stated above. And with that note, I know for a fact he has certain information.
If you can find me, then you deserve my attention.

2 comments:

♥Mary47♥ said...

Un saluto dall'Italia e sopratutto da Venezia, città unica al mondo!!!

The Dan said...

I am intrigued. Who is this one of three?