Friday, August 27, 2010

Back To Logic.


I find myself free from work, not out of work. I still hold my job and value the return to it when I am steeled. But I was forced on a sick leave due to injury at the beginning of this summer. During that time frame I got fed up with my surroundings and decided to take a push off shores in a different direction. This unexpected was surely a higher understanding's way of slowing me down to smell the flowers. Possibly somewhere along the way I had forgotten how to live? I took it as good fortune, along with prodding to go deeper. The year so far leading up to it has left me with questions, wounds, wandering, and as spoken before - missing something I don't even know how to attain. So I would turn my leave of absence into a vacation, even going as far as to say sabbatical. In which I have made use of 5 months in seeing part of the world.

In search of whatever it was that was missing, I am not even sure I found it. Let alone that anything was missing to begin with.
Maybe I have overlooked something?

Going back to the beginning is a good place to start. Therefore, I must r
etrace the waterways of my childhood past. Hoping to find something, not sure, not knowing.

The next few journal entries are a venture within my adventure, in hopes of discovery. This is where I begin. I am not sure how many times I will begin again, but here and now this is my
return to logic.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se5TKgE2M1Q

(Video: Tron / Behind The Wheel - Depeche Mode Remix)

No comments: