Wednesday, October 13, 2010

At This Latitude.

I can walk barefoot.
I can enjoy sand between my toes.
It is warm and inviting,
tempting my feet with each step.


It has been such a long time since I have immersed myself in the waters here.


Such a long time...


Down to my ocean, droplets needed, embrace, behold.
Oh, how I have missed you -
warm nights with star filled skies.

I had all but forgotten the cozy that envelopes you on an evening with a frisk breeze.
The air is moist and the surrounding world is heated.
Amtosphere Earth - warmth, down towards the equatorial.

I can hardly think of myself leaving,
as to break free from this climate.

Every night that I am here,
I look up at the night twinklings
and take in a deep breath and fill my lungs with the warmth at this lattitude.

No comments: