Saturday, February 7, 2009

Honeycomb Dreams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRttEYIfSw
(Fairytale - Alexander Rybak)

That place... You know the one.
That familiar river, leading its way around the world. That recognized scent, that feeling of revisited places of serenity. This time the river opens to a large basin lake. I swim along into and reflect upon the clarity of the waters and their potent energy flowing with me. The smell of rekindled memories. I turn to drift afloat on my back so I can take in the surreality of my location. The lighting is muted, as there appears to be candles everywhere in mood along the overflowing of an upward village. Mildly resembling that of compacted geodesic domes from the water's edge, filling the space way up into the created vertical skyline. All in cantered rows, yet connected, a whole block of living quarters filled with sullen golden glow. Each opening needed no entrance nor doorway, as all space was defiled by the surrounding nature which entered into the pods. With height, the structure went upward at an inward curvature, as to prevent any attempts from weather or other opportunities that might come knocking to an open walled society. There were persons making active duties in their apparent homes, and some were vacant or unattended at the current time. I took to note a few, only to find I recognized all in this honeycomb community. As I floated closer to this familiarity, I let the comforts of the liquid surround and embrace me. Then one looked up who was sitting reading a book amongst that soft light, and I saw you.

No comments: