Sunday, April 25, 2010

Unquiet World.

What I am missing...

Over a span of time, I have felt on occasion that I needed to behold once again a remembered past time. I cannot quite put my finger on it, only those who know what I am describing would understand. That feeling when you are going on a road trip. That feeling when you are packing for a vacation. That feeling when you are going somewhere special to you. That feeling when you sit in a quieted location and you ponder something in nature that is magnificent. That excitement of the unknown, yet known. That sense of oneness, security, simplicity, serenity. I do not think that there is one single word that is the essense of this feeling. If anyone knows exactly what to call it, please tell me - as it is a nameless entity. And how do I go about getting it back?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0e_clbyUbc
(All I Want - Toad The Wet Sprocket)

No comments: