Friday, June 27, 2008

Far Far Away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDni2vZTB0I
(Silver Equals Gold - Howl)

Every year is different. I had a bad year for 2006. Accidents and loosing most dear people to me. Then the next year becomes a hardship for another. Not on a personal level as per se your bad year. But you've been there and you can somewhat relate. Then again with all the complications on either year, no one can really relate, can they?

I guess it's not easy to feel like you're running in circles. That life is of course what it is, one giant cycle or circle if you will. In a way I'm running the same path from a different angle, so at times it sucks. But "such as life". I have come to realize that everything negative should be turned positive and I have incorporated the yin yang effect... So when I find something appeasing, I say "such as life". Instead of using the term in the negative. I think it's working, but it's only in the test faze. Tink has been commissioned to join in on this new found study with me. Anyone else who reads is more than welcome to try. But I insist some sort of follow up to compare with Mulder and Scully's scientific notes.

Just recent I had another amazing breakthrough. I do admit, the night it occurred I was indeed a bit tipsy. I even explained my new-found law to two others in hopes of some wisdom shared. Something so simple and true, and even felt. But for now I have forgotten what it was to begin with. How dreadful, for the first time, admittedly, I have actually forgotten something. Just when you think you've unlocked a key, you lose the information given... kind of like in dream. If it is that easy there on the other side or in an intoxicated state of mind.... then what exactly do we have to worry about here?

No comments: