Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reflection.

To Learn. To Think. To Understand. To Feel. To Need. To Want.
To Speak. To Know. To Be.
So bizarre is this.

What makes up What? What are we indeed? A seed? Possibly. Life is a course to What? Where will all this end Up? Do you know which way is Down? Is that truly the ground? What have you found? There is no sound. And then the light did show. Surely the wind doesn't blow. One's sight might be another's hearing. Was that disappearing? No it was reappearing. Did you sing? Oh, that thing. Do you call it time? Backwards we go. We are slow. Does this really rhyme? A game we play. This game plays us. Shall I say? What Is really going on here? No such thing as fear. Do they hear? Is it today? Show me the way. Does this even pertain? Can you ascertain? No such thing as blame. Thing is a catch-all. Is this why we fall? Why is the ultimate. Which is it? You or I? Them or us? Definitely a sigh. Are we the same? Let's lose. Find the gain. Mediocrity. Mundane. Expressive. Finding. Finding out. Leading to. You actually flew. Lessons all around. Found.

My What tells me I need to Want to Speak what I Know that I Feel to Think on understanding to Learn to BE.

Mystery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=assqQXjWe9U
(Mysteriet Deg - Bjørn Eidsvåg)

(2004)

No comments: