Sunday, November 16, 2008

Into The Abyss Of Nothingness.



I have nothing to say. Nothing to report. Nothing to remember. No poetry flowing. No creative hints, what-so-ever. Yet, I choose to write on this drought specific. Is it a drought, truly? Does that mean I have removed all chaotic thought from mind and entered into a lull? Or does it mean I am just too busy to maintain a creative splurge? Ah, here comes a memory...


All these thoughts running rapid in my mind, only preventing one from pure sleep or relaxation! I wish I had a switch to turn it off, my inner computer. Wouldn't it be nice to think of nothing. Just nothing. Nothing at all.

Sighs.
Now that I am there,
maybe this is pathway to zen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool post...
:)

psyconym said...

very cool post.

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I have nominated you for a blog award, so come and grab it. Thank you for the unconditional friendship.
Jesse Noe

Adisha said...

I agree. Being able to just one rid your mind of ALL the reel of thoughts circling continuously on the screen of the eyes Would certainly be BLISS !!! here ye here Ye ,, he he :)