Friday, November 14, 2008

Where Do They Take You?



Day by day, my dreams capsize.
As I think in deep thought,
Of wishes I could be.
Only a few popped into my head.
I wish I was a jet.
So I could soar through the spacious sky.
Cut through the white puffs of cloud.
Glide above the water as the dolphins and the whales splash at play.
No, a spacecraft would be neat.
To go to far and distant places.
And look at the beauty of Earth from afar.
How its white, blue, and green blend in such harmony.
The most exotic would be a dolphin.
Living in the underworld of light and dark.
Seeing treasures, ships, and sailors.
Making contact with all the living marine creatures.
Jumping out of the sea to catch that special glance of the land ahead.
And the hot pound of the sun that hits my sleek, silver grey body.
All these that I speak,
Someday,
I pray that I will go and see all the dreams
I want to be.

(Written 15 Years Ago)

No comments: