Monday, October 27, 2008

We Kindle And Char And Flame And Ignite... Drink Up Me 'Earties Yo Ho!

A pirate's life for me. Faceted by a realistic journey. I was young, and behind the prison windows of what some would call school. I dreaded being behind those closed doors and windows... once having the horizon of the sea as my home, living the life of a young pirate. Then growing up entitled a child to be sent to school.... My sailing days came abruptly to a halt - and for what?! Fourth grade, maybe fifth. You always had to have some final, some elaborate collection in the form of theme or paper - whether real, pros, fiction, even a review.... bio or autobio. What is your thesis on dear one? A pirate's life for me! I shall write on Madagascar! I shall write on Captain Black Beard! I shall write and study as much as I can! Yes, at such a young age to be so enthralled by a theme, a subject... pirates. A pirate's life was for me. The years and studies have become what wayward path I have chosen... The sea it awaits, this bout of studies coming to an end, then I can sail again.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuufKUFr3q0

No comments: