Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sir, Can You Hear Me!?!

I didn't forget. How could I forget someone I have known for...
gosh, 17 years now.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJt5KXP0cZM
(Can You Hear Me - Enrique Iglesias)

A high school / military buddy. We went through alot way back when in the stone ages.... adolescence. We went through even more at 8 years time. Who would of thought out of contact, yet such a small world would reconnect us after such a distance and time.

10 years... along with Tink, I would have to say the best years of my life. Our little family.

I didn't forget, I just haven't found the words, let alone finding the right song. To capture, recapture, or represent. I would initially have thought to use a former tune, but then this new spry song hit the charts. And it was a muse to my reason.

At 14 years we still communicated, if even afar.

At 17 years, oh my god to think I would even dare... we are growing up together.

Most Memorable of 17...

Welcome to the House of Mouse Pads. How may I help you today?
Well let's see, just what kind of mouse pads do you have?
We have every possible, imaginable mouse pads one could think of...
We have bumby ones, smooth ones. We even have ergonomic ones, and the kind filled with gel... yanno for support and all...

Checkers.

DJ'n.

The best... Teddy Bear Hugs.

For support and all.... it seems in venturing away from Never Neverland (Yet, I still am a firm believer in the Peter Pan Theory) has lead us to be each other's support and trust and count on person. We can always be who we are without hesitation. We can always ask. We can always offer.

A friend in need, is a friend indeed. And Sinbad ate the end pieces.

We've been through alot my friend.
Bad times, bad relationships, deaths.
But the good times most certainly out weigh the bad.
Good times, good talks, good advice, good music, good food, good places, good people, and good laughs.

A friend until the end. Can you hear me?

Hey! Hey! All The Way Dj, Let's play... Now let's do our dance. Hands up, circling in a backward motion... You know the one ;).

No comments: