Friday, October 17, 2008

I Have To Post This... It's Too Hilarious Not To!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIEOZCcaXzE
(Kids - MGMT)

You know when a person really needs to unwind and forget and detach and become, nothing...

I am so.... blitz. I haven't felt this drunk since gosh knows when. I write because I feel the need to express. Express what... I like S. He's cool and I can relate. I remember him with makeup on, and laughing because it was so hard to take him seriously dressed like a serving wench. We are going to go skydiving! Then H. showed up and I stated a typical drunk comment, "I'm having a good time. Your having a good time. He's having a good time." And his reply was, "And at least your not wearing a bathing suit!" LMAO - Me and S. died laughing... classic salad. Anyway I shared a smoke with S. ...Three years and no cigarettes, I quit. But tonight w

Boy that sucks everything is gone, and I have no idea what I wrote. I guess all those deep meaningful nothings got erased when auto save failed, HaHa! Figures!

__________________________________________________________________________
(Afterglow: I remember this great paragraph of my in-depth, detached, getaway with a bottle of tequila at a German Oktoberfest. The guys dressed as St. Pauly Girls, or should I say St. Pauly Guys - they even had boobs - Haha! And the gals dressed like German males in folk fashion Dirndl and Trachts. At home I danced the night away. This video was pretty crazy, but good tune to let go and get funky to.)

No comments: