Monday, October 6, 2008

In The Motions And The Things That You Say.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8crIHgjG1_I
(Gravity Rides Everything - Modest Mouse)

I have a knack for creating my own words. Generally, I end up in a flurry of mind to mouth connection, combining two words into one. Fortunately, my closest friends communicate in this same fashion and understand me completely - phew. But what makes this phenomenon so interesting is when you hear a word you have created from a person you don't know. So then you wonder if your created word is in circulation, or if some other persons were as intelligent and creative as yourself to do the same?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Modest Mouse and the fine guitar strumming of Johnny Marrrrrrrrrrrr former guitarist for The Smiths. Excellent choice and indeeeeeed righ up my alley.

Jesse