Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2011, 6 February - The Long Coat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg6xATBT2F8
(At Home - Crystal Fighters)


I feel someone's intended stare and
turn to look down the block in that

direction, my jacket fluttering behind me in a swirl of green.
Ah... it
is you again from afar. I recognize your long dark cloak to match your hair.
This time at least we talk. The topic of coattails. You explain
your multitude of tasks in short and must return to your duty.
I
understand... the watcher.

But there is so much I wish to say.
And this being the first time to
have spoken with you, leaves my heart in a dire fleeting moment I cannot describe. I know you and have known you. I can only hope to meet again to tell you such. To tell you I wish to be a part of everything once again. Here, there and now. So tell me where on this Earth and present day can I find you?

I have so much to say... someday.

No comments: