Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Definitely One To Write About.

Lucidity is quite common. But nothing strikes so profound as the following, therefore I must share:

I was injured or had falling ill. Some group that lived in our dimension or in the past - not sure if i had gone back in time somehow or if they were an unknown civilization. Anyway they found me and even though i wasn't of their confined blood lineage, they said that I was of the ancients and had to be healed. I was special. They were a different depiction of a Japanese culture and had a truly amazing martial art. Nothing I recognize in the now. A mastery between Bujinkan and Tai Chi, yet other techniques never recognized. And the weaponry! Absolutely amazing! With time, lessons, and techniques I learned to heal myself. Once recovery was underway, they began to train me in the arts and customs of their people. It was truly unique to be in this existence. The master was a fascinating man. He had so much knowledge and I just wanted to soak up everything I could - as if I knew my time was short. He was dismayed when I had to leave. But he told me that I must return, as this was part of my journey. He knew my time was short as well and prepared me for leaving. At this point I woke up. I was still fuzzy and sleepy in the here and now, but decided to write a letter of thanks and appreciation as I drifted back into sleep. I remember what was written at the bottom of the letter. I remember everything from the lessons, to training, even the technique to help with physical ailments.

It was so cool. I have never felt so energized or rejuvenated. Whatever happened and wherever I ventured has profoundly impacted me today. As a matter of fact, I write it, because I think it has become an impact on my life.

(July 5)

No comments: