Tuesday, July 8, 2008


When I am out to sea, I write in an authentic paper journal from time to time and then update my journal here and elsewhere with anything I wish to share. The dates correspond with my real journal and are inserted accordingly, so you might wanna glance through the last months again for the new stuff. Now that I have my legs back and are on shore with some free time, I am getting this among other things in order.


I couldn't of said this better:

"So fulfill that voyeuristic urge deep within you and watch as my "life" unfolds. It's nothing all too exciting, but enough to keep you reading, or I could only hope.

My entry titles are funny. Not ha-ha, joking funny. The scheme I follow, or whatever you want to call it is weird in a funny way to me... Sometimes they're just lyrics from songs in my head at the time. Other times they're little blips I make up, sometimes because they sound cool, but far more often with the sinister undertone of something affecting me in some way. Melodramaticness in its most subtle...

Besides, I'm not writing for you anyway." - by Disillusioned on OIO.

No comments: