Saturday, August 9, 2008

Give It A Twirl!

I would rather have this song stuck in my head for the rest of my life, than half of the crap they play on the radio today that they call "music". The video is pretty neat too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIoBXdQX_wY
(I Love The World - Discovery Channel)

If everyone had this tune on their lips when they woke up in the morning, I know the world would be a better place. And the persons singing it would actually be happier and more appreciative of the planet, surroundings, and life in general. Try it, what do you have to loose. From the moment you wake up think on the lyrics, and sing. I know it is silly, but just break in to tune and do it... you might be surprised!

I love the ocean blue. I love the skys above. I love the way to fog rolls up and down the mountains, it reminds me of a dragons crawl. I love the auroras. I love fractals. I love sea slugs and sea dragons too. There's so much to love! I love the whole wide world. It's an awesome place! Boom dee ah dah Boom dee ah dah Boom.

What is your passion? What do you love? What makes this giant spinning blue ball so special to you? I'm curious, so I would love to hear your response.

No comments: