Monday, August 4, 2008

Ode to My Dearest Tinkerbell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkdKfkncok
(Bitchin Camaro - The Dead Milkmen)


Wendy Bird misses her sister. What else is new? Whether we were pondering mysticism or conceptual intellect, you always understood me. Diagrams and science. Weekends with my little sis. OMG we had so much fun. The best of the best was 2004. I don't even remember if we slept. Oh Thank Heaven - Sinbad! The leather jacket. My legs are Dumbo.




I had a dream I was a vigilante's sidekick. Fighting crime in the streets together. I know kung poo. Whip cream and dentures. Monuments in the sand. The river. So many instances and so many songs to capture them. Bitches. I regret not having you by my side threw this part of my life's journey. But I know you are always here, as I am always there.



If I ever had a soul mate, it would be you.



I couldn't find a link to share the tune, poo.
Larue - Always Be.

No comments: