Friday, August 1, 2008

Hitting The Floor.... Poisoned.

Even on land one can't expect to escape the fiant of sickdom. Day 5 without the sea, day 5 without fresh summer breeze. In my better interest, I have to eat puree foods. I generally can't eat much human foods anyway. Most of my life incorporates a wood block, big knife (did I mention I like knives, heh), and a peeler - if it is not caught direct from the sea. Such an understatement to actual tastes... puree. But they say it is easier on your stomach and healthier; as in it takes more time to process and your stomach uses more of the nutrients from what you are putting into it. Plus, it is scientifically proven that you actually don't feel hungry as quick as if you had eaten a coursed meal. I love real homemade smoothies of all attempts, but puree doesn't quite fit the bill. Hmmm, guess it doesn't make a difference when you are forcing yourself to eat, because you know that is the only way you can fight to survive.

No comments: