Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mystical Magical.

The clouds have a grey appeal. The whole sky is washed out and dark flumes hover nearby around the the edges of the horizon. I am driving. The road is windy and set on the mountainside. So dreary and the left over rain still mists the windows. Low clouds moving fast, as to be expected when the cold comes drifting in. Higher clouds leisurely taking their journey's time. Grey. A few glimmers of a whiter side of grey, but grey all around. Even the greens and blooms of summer seem to be darkened in murkiness. I round the corner in the road to find way out over the ocean's valley a patch of sunlight beaming down and illuminating a distant mountain in its every crevice detail. The colors of vibrant greens and browns muddled with various colors of flowers, even white from water falling down its sides. The ocean beneath gleamed in gladness with the sun's reprieve. It was surreal, nothing existed except for this small area on this large planet. And I being the only one in existence. I wished for an instant I had a camera, and thought better as it would most certainly not reflect what my very own eyes are soaking in. No picture could ever recreate a two dimensional portrayal. I am by myself. There isn't a single person around and absolutely not a living creature to share with... to point over there in awe and say, "Look at that!". These moments are few, but I know that these moments were meant for me and me alone.
Mystical Magical Amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJYsLrbPMs

(January Stars - Sting)

No comments: