Wednesday, August 13, 2008

That About Does It!


I have finished compiling from other journals and a previous site. Finally, I have completed adding the entries I wish to share leading up to this point in my intergalactic fantastic life.

This journal will most definitely be headlining music of various degrees. Music is emotion. The music provided generally corresponds with the journal entry. So the way I have set it up for your viewing and listening pleasure is to click on the links provided, preferably in a separate window. For the most part, the link is for listening while reading what I have typed. At other times, you will find videos for your viewing pleasure as well. I have chosen to use youtube - well, because my playlist isn't exactly for outsider's fingers. So enjoy!

For anyone who has wandered on to my journal prior to this entry, you should really check the last 3 month's entries for anything new I might of included. You won't be let down, I assure you. From here on out, will be new findings, adventures, or memories in my journey on this giant spinning blue ball.

No comments: